Just Ape, an NFT collection of 10,000 clean-looking apes with simple yet alluring aesthetics, has redefined its strategies to provide value for the community and attract new holders by implementing an innovative staking system.
Ape Adventure Pass has commenced today, giving stakers the opportunity to earn up to 20 possible items, ranging from hoodies to tees, raffle tickets to schwag, and much more.
Ape Adventure Pass Starts Today
Just Ape revealed its collaborations and partnerships with web2 brands six days before commencing the Ape Adventure Pass today. With this, Ape aims to bridge web2 users to web3 and help onboard partners to the Solana ecosystem.
This mission led the project team to create a gamified staking system that incentivizes holding by implementing leveling mechanics in the Season 1: Ape Adventure Pass.
The Ape Adventure Pass allows Just Ape holders to stake their NFTs (AKA sending them on an adventure). As users stake their apes, the system will temporarily remove it from the wallet. If holders want them to return, the platform offers an option to call them back.
Holders can also monitor their current level and the rewards they could get. In total, Season 1 has 100 days before it ends.
List of Staking Rewards via Adventure
Just Ape holders are guaranteed rewards from staking by increasing their “experience level” and their Apes’ experience. Holders who continuously add Apes to go on an adventure will make their levels rise, and the higher it becomes, the greater the rewards will be.
Every experience level has a corresponding reward. It includes the following:
- Level 30 — Adventure Pack (keychain, pin, sticker, stocks, and a mystery item);
- Level 35 — NFT Raffle Tickets;
- Level 40 — Hat;
- Level 45 — NFT Raffle Tickets;
- Level 50 —T-Shirt;
- Level 55 — NFT Raffle Tickets
- Level 60 — Ape Rug Raffle Ticket;
- Level 65 — NFT Raffle Tickets;
- Level 70 — Apish Item #1 Raffle Ticket;
- Level 75 — NFT Raffle Tickets;
- Level 90 — Apish Item #2 Raffle Ticket;
- Level 93 — Apish Item #3 Raffle Ticket;
- Level 94 — Giant Rug Raffle Ticket; and
- Level 95 — Apish Item #4 Raffle Ticket, Hoodies
- Level x25 — NFT Raffle Tickets;
- Level x50 — Apish Item #1 Raffle Tickets (alternates between 1 and 3);
- Level x65 — NFT Raffle Tickets;
- Level x80 — NFT Raffle Tickets; and
- Level x00 — Apish Item #2 Raffle Ticket (alternates between 2 and 4)
Just Apes also revealed high-value rewards called Apish Items, making them available as the season progresses. Additionally, Ape levels play an essential part in the staking rewards too. There will be two items required for Gen 2: MSM and Tempus Medallion. The Apes that reached level 95 will receive MSM Medallion airdrop, while Tempus Medallion can be acquired in the next season.
Everything is Fashionable
The first fashion tree drop adds utility to the Son of Ape utility token, which holders can redeem in the following weeks. The tees are one of the many high-valued items stakers can obtain in the current season, and Just Apes can’t contain their excitement about seeing them on social media.
On the 35th day of Season 1, Just Apes will open its premium fashion store. The project team’s mission is to have its own brand without depending on NFTs. With its premium fashion store, the team aims to not only generate higher revenue but also bring users to the Just Ape community and Solana.
Join our newsletter as we build a community of AI and web3 pioneers.
The next 3-5 years is when new industry titans will emerge, and we want you to be one of them.
- Receive updates on the most significant trends
- Receive crucial insights that will help you stay ahead in the tech world
- The chance to be part of our OG community, which will have exclusive membership perks